Bridal looks are very special and one should consider them with special care. Spring wedding makeup trends in the recent time because of its unique look. Spring bridal makeup looks to add on glamour touch to the overall bride. If you are looking for the perfect way to have a spring look, we are here with the spring bridal makeup tutorial. So, stick with us till the end.
- Moisturizer – If you have any type of skin whether it is oily or dry then you must apply moisturizer. Applying moisturizer makes the foundation look the right way. If you have oily skin, then you use a light moisturizer and if you have dry skin, use a liquid moisturizer.
- Primer – If you have oily skin, then you use a light moisturizer and if you have dry skin, use a liquid moisturizer. The primer completely fills all types of texture, wrinkle, and pores, so that the rest of the make-up is done correctly.
- Foundation – There are many types of different foundations. Such as for oily skin for dry skin and also for normal skin. Spread the foundation evenly so that the face does not look patchy. Apply the foundation well in every part of the face. Now blind the foundation well.
- Eyebrow – First of all, eyebrows will give shape with the help of an eyebrow corrector. The color of the eyebrows should not be too dark nor should be too light
- Eye Make-up – You can take any eye shadow kit for eye make-up. Take light shade on the first step of eye make-up and blend it well then after that take some dark color and give any shape by mixing it. After this, make the cut crease eye by applying concealer tapping and mixing the eye shadow well. To set eyes we can use compact powder.