Hair problems are a common concern for 83% of the population and one of them is hair loss. Losing hair is a part of the human body’s daily cycle, but losing excessive hair is an issue to worry about. According to the research of dermatologists, a healthy body loses around 50 to 100 hairs per day. Are you losing more than 100 hairs a day? Then you should start caring for your hair with the help of natural plants. There are numerous plants that help to stimulate hair growth and through this article, you will come to know about the most effective ones.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera)- The oil extracted from the coconut is one of the age-old herbs for hair growth. It is used for effective treatment to promote hair and prevent drying of the scalp. The chemical composition of coconut oil is nearly the same as oil produced in the human body known as sebum. The protein present in the hair binds itself with the Lauric acid of the coconut oil resulting in scalp nourishment.
- Vera (Aloe barbadensis) – Aloe Vera is a well-known plant that is used in the treatment of several diseases including hair problems. Either one can consume Aloe Vera in the form of drinks or apply the direct gel from the leaves to the scalps. Due to the presence of Vitamins A, C, and E, it has the ability to promote hair cell growth.
- Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica) – Amla is a powerful plant for better hair growth used in the treatment of hair loss that stimulates thicker hair growth. The antioxidants in amla purify the blood and promote natural hair growth enhancing the color of hairs. The antiviral characteristic prevents the growth of dandruff and fungus. You can either consume or apply it directly in the form of oil or juice.
- Brahmi (Bacopa) – Brahmi has a powerful impact on the scalp of the body. The presence of Saponin in Brahmi is a strong cleansing agent. Tri-terpenoids stimulate the production of collagen, conductive tissues, and act as an antioxidant to the scalp which strengthens and elevates hair. Brahmi also contains Alkaloids that bind with the protein inside the follicles as a result, hairs come out strong and shiny.
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare) – Oregano is a power combo of tons of nutrients, minerals, and anti properties that is impressive for scalp treatment. It is used to treat dandruff, fungus, and much more. Being antioxidant in nature, it raises the circulation of blood in the scalp that alters the growth and density of hairs.